About Zapata Computing:
Zapata Computing, Inc. is a quantum software, services and applications company with a mission to accelerate the quantum revolution. We are developing a quantum workflow platform to solve critical problems across a wide range of industries. Zapata’s quantum platform Orquestra™ combines a powerful software platform and quantum algorithm libraries to deliver real-world solutions across a full range of classical and quantum technologies.
About the job:
The Zapata QuantumOps team helps customers transform and evolve their business by building Zapata’s solution deployment and optimization toolset QuantumOps™. As a QuantumOps Engineer, you'll have the opportunity to work on everything from the Orquestra™ engine that powers the quantum workflow solutions, to advanced clustering technologies used to run complex computational workflow solutions. From Integrating quantum hardware to building the next generation of quantum software algorithms, you will help make building Zapata’s quantum portfolio possible.
- Put the customer at the center of everything we do
- Team success as a shared accomplishment
- Open communication and willingness to respectfully engage with others
- Develop software for Zapata’s QuantumOps™ and Orquestra™ Platform teams. Install and update software, interfaces, database, and web services; provide implementation design, solutions, and resolutions to technical issues and general coding issues.
- Work with a team of software developers in a multi-feature development environment
- Engineer, record, and document solutions to common and difficult problems.
- Collaborate with the product team to improve the implementation and configuration of Zapata's products and platforms.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience
- Deep coding experience with languages such as Java, Go, Scala, C/C++, and Python
- Experience design and building network servers and services.
- Experience building and maintaining systems for high-volume transaction processing, data stream processing, and big data platforms.
- Extensive experience with advanced clustering platforms like Spark, Ignite, Flink, Hazelcast, and others.
- Extensive experience with DevOps Pipelines and build and deployment process.
- Extensive experience with container technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker
- Extensive experience with cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience working in HPC and Supercomputing environments
- Comfortable with multi-feature Git environment and related best practices.
- Good command of spoken and written English
Zapata is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.