Zapata Computing, Inc. is a quantum software, services and applications company with a mission to accelerate the quantum revolution. We are developing quantum algorithms to solve critical problems across a wide range of industries. Zapata’s quantum platform Orquestra™ (launched Q1 2020) combines a powerful software platform and quantum algorithm libraries to deliver real-world solutions across a full range of classical and quantum technologies.
We are committed to creating an environment that accelerates our teammates’ growth and positive impact in the world. We are fast-paced, highly collaborative, and cross-disciplinary. Our world-class team of resourceful problem solvers is creative, curious, and revolutionary in its mindset
The Global Partner Vice President formulates a comprehensive channel strategy and implements to drive additional revenue growth through our Partner community. Fosters and advances the success of Zapata relationships with key Partners and helps to integrate these new channels with cross-functional stakeholders. Evangelizes the Zapata Channel Program and our Partners with internal and external stakeholders to advance the adoption of our products, services and solutions, including business plans, resource/budget allocation and account strategy mapping.
Key responsibilities include
- Responsible for driving additional revenue growth through our Partner community by formulating and implementing a comprehensive channel strategy, gaining support from the executive team and Board of Directors.
- Accountable for achieving revenue targets as well as other relevant metrics per approved strategy and plan.
- Develops a Partner ecosystem through qualifying, recruiting and enabling new Partners, as well as managing the current Partner base of Zapata distributors and resellers/VARs. Aligns Zapata value proposition with partners’ strength, capability and goals to create Partner preference for Zapata Computing.
- Oversees implementation of targeted programs and marketing campaigns and ensures that Zapata Field Sales is leveraging the Partner team. Works with the Product Management and Marketing teams to develop Partner offerings, marketing plans, and activities.
- Develops relationships within the Partner account up to the top executive level.
- Owns Partner account relationship, strategy and business plan, including forecasting with Partners. Runs regular quarterly business review for partners and ensures collaboration on account planning between Partners and our end-user sales teams. Escalates conflict management, ensures Service Level Agreements are met.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the organization's entire product line; may have more in-depth knowledge on a subset of products or services.
- MBA (Preferred) or bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years successful Partner management experience
- Proven track record selling to C-level executives at major technology companies such as ATOS, Microsoft, Amazon, IBM, VMWare & Google
- Ability to understand the market and the competition in an evolving industry and to create and own a competitive channel strategy for success
- Ability to influence others to achieve results in a matrix environment
- Excellent communication, consultative, presentation, and negotiation skills
Location and Travel Expectations: Remote with frequent travel
Zapata is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.